Sunday, June 03, 2007

WA Local Music

I like to support the local music here in Washington where I live by telling everyone I know about the bands that are worth listening to and buying their albums of course. I thought I'd mention two today that everyone should check out.

The first band is The Fall of Troy which recently released a new album called "Manipulator" which you can listen to in its entirety on their MySpace. Ahh, never mind about listening to the whole album I just checked and it seems they only did that for a short time probably to get their Total Plays way up to just about 5 million! They are currently on tour with Deftones.

The second band is Rishloo which also just recently released a new album which is called "Eidolon". They just started a tour yesterday and CD release at Seattle. If you are into Tool then I'm sure you'll enjoy this band which has a progressive metal sound to their music. You can check out three full songs off the new album at Rishloo's MySpace or preview samples of the whole album at CDBaby.com.

Hopefully later on today I'll have that Flash game cheating tutorial up which discusses a different methods and tools needed for finding Flash variables/cheats or very own trainers made with Visual Basic 6.

3 Comments:

Blogger HackerGdawg94 said...

jake i found a mmorpg called rapplez. I haven't ever played it but some people I know play it. It supposed to have great graphics. It was also voted best new mmorpg by gameogre.com in 2006. Link is http://rappelz.gpotato.com/

June 04, 2007 1:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yo, Jake. You should like try making a trainer for endless-online or maple story! It would be so cool =D

June 05, 2007 1:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i checked out their sound, pretty nice bands

June 09, 2007 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home