Saturday, February 02, 2008

Ederon Multiplayer TCG & Updates

I was requested to remove the post about the Ederon exploit and will be helping them with a solution to prevent these holes in the code from from happening again hopefully. I'm not sure why they didn't even secure this in first place before proceeding with the code/system they currently have.

"Ederon is a multiplayer online collectible card game that you can play from any browser over the internet. Manage your deck, buy boosters, trade cards, go to tournaments and level up in this incredible online world!"

It only costs a one time fee of $5 to get Advanced account bonus which enables basically everything in the above description. The sign up process takes no more than a minute. A beginner account can't go beyond level 5.

They are planning on a Feb. 11th major update for the game that should be fixing some bugs in the game and add a whole new interface/chat with more features.
-------

Would anyone be interested in a cheat for Club Penguin that would allow only a member to purchase any item by ID and any amount? I've tried numerous times with no success with gold/membership/purchase cheats just so everyone knows.. I still have some more ideas though that could work for a new CP Trainer version in the future.

I'll just put what I had at the end of that post I removed here.

I'm still getting ideas for the online scavenger type of event that will be challenging but worth it. I'm trying to gain some more action script knowledge so I'll be making a simple game in the next few weeks that will be used in the event. I also plan on finishing that GunBound manual aimbot soon because I found out what was causing my system to freeze after alt-tabbing out of GB. It was the ATI Catalyst Control Center System Tray application or the whole application itself causing the problem.

Labels: , , , , , ,

13 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

it still work ? when i click "lunch" on aq trainer do not open the game :<

April 14, 2008 9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake died..

April 19, 2008 8:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you ever update this site?

April 20, 2008 7:36 AM  
Blogger Sal said...

Link my blog- hackgym.co.cc
and i'll link your blog on mine.

April 23, 2008 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cmon more hack like ikariam of gladitus plz!

April 28, 2008 9:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

DUDE, SON OF A BITCH
WILL YOU EVER POST GOOD POSTS THAT PEOPLE LIKE?!?!?!?!?!
PROBIBLY NOT

YOUR A GOOD HACKER, BUT FOR GOD SAKES...

MAKE A GOOD POST FOR ONCE!!!!

April 29, 2008 4:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Uuuhhh, Do you have cp hacks?

May 10, 2008 9:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! I need hits badly..Go onto my hacking site with software including LimeWire PRO and Visual Basic 6.0 and much much more!

URL: http://saandcphacker.wordpress.com
Feed:
http://saandcphacker.wordpress.com/feed/

May 13, 2008 9:24 AM  
Blogger andrew said...

hi i need help with aq trainer v2.5 i play a little time only then in frame its do -1 then i see the aq trainer screan black

July 07, 2008 7:41 PM  
Blogger andrew said...

plz help with aq trainer trainer

July 07, 2008 7:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't know what is wrong with everybody. You are a great hacker. I always come here first no matter what. So what if you don't update a lot. It doesn't matter. I'll always be loyal to this site and you Jake. Screw those other people that insult you. Long live Jake!

July 25, 2008 7:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need help i mean when i open it select my lake make a room select bait and then i press start next to "silent" so y dose it not work?? the chart that says wat i caught is empty and dose not fill up... y? plz help.... my youtube username is wuwito97....

August 01, 2008 2:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Jake, can u make a Habbo trainer plz?

thx

August 16, 2008 9:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home