Thursday, October 23, 2008

SA Trainer FINAL v3 Quick Fix

I just updated the Stick Arena Trainer FINAL v3 so that it loads the game correctly. I was getting many e-mails saying that the game was not loading anymore which was due to XGEN changing the game SWF name I used. Nothing else was updated in it as far I can remember and probably won't for awhile now because I have different projects I'm working on. The downloads links can be found below or here at the main page for SA Trainer FINAL v3.

I'll be releasing the Visual Basic 6 source code for the Ederon exploit program tomorrow and posting a working/updated Gaia AutoFish bot as well.

DOWNLOAD - SAtrainerFINALv3_01.zip
Stick Arena Trainer FINAL v3 - the v3 means its even more cool..

DOWNLOAD - SAtrainerFINALv3.zip
Stick Arena Trainer FINAL v3 - the v3 means its even more cool..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home